Friday, March 16, 2012

Youth Conference

Great job to Katie for teaching the lesson this past Sunday!!!  Also, thanks to Sarah for the March birthday cupcakes!!!  Please take a few moments to read this message from the YW Stake Presidency about Youth Conference.


Dear Presidents and Secretaries-

I was just notified that the orders for the Youth Conference T-shirts are due Monday.  This was not communicated to us before we sent out our monthly "Reminder Email".  We need all youth to register online by Sunday, March 18th absolute latest.  Please email the young women in your ward, and announce on Sunday please.  The Bishops and YM Presidents have also been notified via email.  I know that this week is Spring Break, and there may be leaders out of town, as I am.  Please help spread the word.


Thank you sisters for helping in accomplishing this task.

Leanne Lauck

No comments:

Post a Comment