I stumbled upon this video online, and I thought it was very well done. I love how the values are incorporated into the life of Mary.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Wonderful Temple Trip
We had such a wonderful temple trip with the youth. It was wonderful to see two of the youth experience this for the first time. The temple truly is heaven on Earth. It certainly is the closest I feel to the Savior and our Heavenly Father. The temple is so beautiful at Christmas. I love the nativity as you drive into the temple--so beautiful!
I stumbled upon this video online, and I thought it was very well done. I love how the values are incorporated into the life of Mary.
I stumbled upon this video online, and I thought it was very well done. I love how the values are incorporated into the life of Mary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment